Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Barscape

Valentine's decorations everywhere - the tablescape and the barscape.

Very simple - red and white square cloth placemat - $.25 ea; Red charge $1.50; red & white cloth napkins - 4 for $1; "I'm Yours" plaque - $.25; the white plates with basket weave trimmed edges were a find of my friend Stacey cleaning out her cupboards - "priceless"; wrapped some red ribbon around the candle holders.

Simple - red & white! Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. I have the same granite! Your place settings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Great as always. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so good! I am trying to catch up on my blogging! Your scapes are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete