Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shopping/Hunting

Thought I would share some of my amazing finds at Thrift Stores.

This silver set I purchased from Craig's List for $20.

I purchased these silver pieces from Jericho Ministries Thrift Store for #12.99



This is my absolute favorite set it is brushed silver and just gorgeous - purchased for $15.99 at Jericho Ministries Thrift Store

My Sister and I have figured out that we love the "hunt" for the perfect item at a great price!

2 comments:

  1. The hunt is what it is all about. I love that set also and a great price. I never find good stuff on craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously beautiful! I love the pieces you pick, great eye. Thanks for the Craigslist idea, I never think to look there.

    ReplyDelete