Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Thrift Purchases 08/17/10

HS another great successful "thrift-hunt"today!  Found a napkin holder that matches my Pflatzgraff set, $2.06, at Goodwill.
A little basket to hold sweetner packets and a deviled egg plate - each $1.00 at Hospice and they both match my white dinnerware set.

This beautiful festive fall table runner and 6 brand new multi-fall-colored napkins - the napkins are each $.79; the table runner was $1.00 - All from Hospice...

Absolutely love this "Le Bain" sign for our guest bathroom - the colors are perfect!


This "Happy Harvest" flat vase will be holding some fall colored flowers on our front door come fall!  Goodwill - $2.06.

My greatest buy today is these red leather boot.  Red being my favorite color - I had to have them.  Saw them one day last week, but the price of $15.06 kept me from buying.  When I stopped by today, they were still there - meant for me to have them. 

I picked them up, went to the counter and asked to speak with a supervisor. Asking the supervisor, why these boots were priced $10+ more than the other boots on the rack, and they were missing the shoestrings. She said "how about $4", I said sold and paid for them. The boots are "Justin's", 100% leather, hand made in the great USA!
Thanks for visiting - please leave some encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment