Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

101st Post - Laundry Room Plaques

Happy Monday!  During the week I worked on these plaques.  Wanting something to decorate the empty wall across from my washer/dryer in my laundry room. 

So I started with some wood plaques I purchased from Lowe's; painted the little ones black first; then I painted all 4 of the white, sanding before and after painting to antique them a bit.  While  waited for them to dry I surfed for pics that were rather vintage looking, changed the contrast to black & white. 
Typed the cute litte logo and hit "print".
This is of an ironing board and iron in front of an open window with the curtains blowing in the breeze.

This one is of an old wash bucket and bench.
This is of a clothesline with laundry drying, set on a hill.
I put a little twist on the popular saying, Live, Laugh, Love to Live, Laugh, Laundry....if I am doing there laundry - it must be love!
Love how these little plaques fill the space of the wall....

As always - thanks to Susan at BNOTP for sponsoring Metamophorsis Monday.  Thanks for visiting please leave some encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment