Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

38th Tablescape - H A L L O W E E N

Happy Halloween everyone!  Sharing my Halloween tablescape and my pumpkin patch buffet! 
It is just "BOOOOOOtiful!.....

Well the ghosts or ghouls must be at work  flipped my "welcome" sign over....


What???? Who moved the chairs.....





My hand got caught in the candy bowl....

My Harvest/Pumpkin Patch...

and now all the candles are lite....
 
My Oregano plant...

 As always - thanks to Susan at BNOTP for sponsoring Tablescape Thursdays. Remember: "Around the world - - life is best around the table".  Have a great and safe Halloween Weekend!  Thanks for visiting; please leave some encouraging words!

9 comments:

  1. You are a nut!!! These are awesome!! SO clever and so cute.........the only thing missing is little jackolantern with place cards on them.....with that scary halloween writing........

    Who would of thought you had this in you!! Tammy you continue to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh this is so much fun. I love your halloween plates. great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the plates and the goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your candlelit table looks great! Love the plates.

    Be sure to stop by and sign up for my first ever giveaway!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've gotten a really good start on your collection of Halloween goodies. Your table is darling. Thank you for sharing your wonderful design...love the candlelight. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Tammy! Your silver is gorgeous, and I love that you used it with all your fun Halloween pieces. It really looks lovely against the dark placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so pretty with the candlelight! Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table was eerily beautiful with the candles lit. Thank you for sharing!

    Cheers,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete