Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

82nd Tablescape - Last Fall Tablescape

This set is one of the first settings I purchased to do tablescapes - purchased and placed on table for the first time exactly 3 years ago - some of the occupanying pieces have changed, the plates are still a showcase set.


These pheasant candlesticks I found at Goodwill for $4...


Found this conicopia at Salavation Army for $2 - painted it black.

My little white orchid is in bloom so I had to show it off....


The two matching bronze candle holders are from Salvation Army - got the pair for $5 - one of my better buys.

This pic shows the candlestick off better....


As always - thanks to Susan at BNOTP for sponsoring Tablescape Thursdays. Remember: "Around the world - - life is best around the table". Thanks for visiting; please leave some encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment