Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Decorating with words....

We have all seen them...vinyl lettering in different sayings - put on walls everywhere in the house....It is finding that perfect one - not the same as everyone else has...

When I first saw this saying over 10 years ago, it became "my saying".  It became the signature closure on my email, and I purchased every little plaque, towel, whatever I could find - it also became the item people gave me for birthday or Christmas...

So when I found it in the vinyl lettering - of course I had to have it..then the bigger decision came - Where should I put it???  There were so many walls to choose from - but I finally decided that I wanted it somewhere everyone that came over would see it....here are the before and after...


 This is the wall you see as soon as you enter the through the front door...BEFORE
 After - right after - hadn't moved the ladder yet..

For anyone thinking of decorating with the vinyl words, it was very easy.  Took me a couple of hours but getting it straight and sticking were important.  I have textured walls, so it was "not" recommended on the instructions, so don't let that detour you.  It came out really well.


Thanks for visiting; please leave some encouraging words! 


No comments:

Post a Comment