Tablescapes from Thrifty purchases

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Patio Extension - Pavers

We decided that for the holidays and all the company we anticipate having we needed a larger patio.

 The little walkway to the small patio is where we are taking the new patio to...
 This is after we "moved" the yard...
 Here we had added a little bit of sand fill and figured we were going to need a dump truck full of dirt to raise it to where we wanted it
 So the dirt was delivered, 2 cu ft of fill and 2 cu ft of screening - because we are laying pavers
 This is after I spread the fill dirt
 See the pile of fill dirt is now gone..now to move all that sand ...ugh!
 Bruno (my puppy) is watching me work... \
 The pile of sand is now gone - I left a wheelbarrow full of sand for filling while we set the pavers
 Looks great and once it is done will offer a lot of room for outdoor living..


To my husband, .....
Hopefully we will have the pavers laid by next weekend and I will add photos of the completed project! 
 As always - thanks to Susan at BNOTP for sponsoring Metamorphosis Monday. please leave some encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment